|home||about||community (4978)||forums||events||news||documents (264)||aTV (25)||wishlist||field agent|
|getting started | back to forums | back to Jobs Board|
|The Role: Property Manager – Morphett Vale Location - SA 0 replies 1 voice|
on Jun 6, 2012 8:38pm
Director Real Estate Jobs Search Main Beach Queensland
REJS continue to lead the way in the Real Estate industry for Talent sourcing using the latest technology, so if you are considering a move then you need to deal with the company that has its finger on the pulse!
The Role: Property Manager – Morphett Vale Location – SA
Our client is looking to expand their existing team and are looking for another property manager to compliment their current Management team. To be considered for this position you will need to be currently working in the industry as a property manager and have at least 2 years current experience. You must also have the passion for the industry as well as passion property management.
If you are that special person and feel that you will be able to fit in with a progressive team then read on. You will be expected to be able to perform all of the relevant day to day property management duties and manage a portfolio of 120 properties that will rise to a maximum of 160. There is no BDM work at all, no trust account work, all you need to do is to focus on the tasks of a property manager.
We expect you to also be able to show us the following:
• Current clean drivers license
• Competency with all written correspondence and verbal communication
• Self motivated and have excellent communication skills
• Good computer skills with fast accurate typing
• Well organized with the ability to work under pressure with the ability to work within a team
• Committed to providing exceptional customer service and a “helpful” outlook
• Enthusiastic with an attitude focused on achieving results
• Excellent negotiation skills and problem-solving ability
• It will be preferable for you to have your SA Real Estate qualifications
A little about the Client: Our client is based in the Morphett Vale location and have a thriving property management business. They are well known in the area, are part of a well respected national brand and have a fantastic team and principal to work alongside.
What is on offer: On offer is a starting salary of $45,000 plus super, full use of a company car and mobile phone, plus an awesome team environment!
Apply: For more information on this role, please contact Richard or Nikki Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 0414 581 472, 0414 624 521 or email your resume in a word document to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
REJS Headquarters: 1300 219 522
Real Estate Jobs Search
“Recruitment Specialists for the Real Estate Industry”